Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Fitness Page

I've decided to start documenting my workouts on a regular basis. Over the last ten years, I have swung the scale back and forth anywhere from 132 pounds to my heaviest 174 pounds (that was hard to type!). I have tried calorie counting, a few fad diets, and different types of workouts, but it really comes down to a lifestyle change. I have to limit my cheat days, and fuel my body with real foods.

Enter my husband. Though schedules do not allow it anymore, when we met, Adam could easily be at the gym for several hours a day. He is a fitness fanatic. He rarely takes a day off, and he shows me just how great you can feel when you put the time into it. I have a hard time with the motivation to get started, but I always feel better after a good sweat. He is my inspiration on those days, and I'm not even sure he knows it. Maybe I should tell him.

I'm not where I want to be, but I'm working on it. This is my journey.


1 comment:

  1. You got this, girl! Looking forward to checking out the workouts! :)

    ReplyDelete