Friday, August 29, 2014

Playing Catch Up

The wonderful and amazing Ashlynn reminded me last night that I have been ignoring my blogging duties, and frankly, she is right! I feel like the last couple months have been on hyper-drive, and I haven't been focusing on some of the things that really make me happy. Maybe that is because I've just plain been happy! Or maybe it is because I'm starting to ignore my own desires again. Who knows!

What I do know is that way back when I first started this blogging adventure, I made a personal promise to keep up with it. Why? Because I love to write, share, cook, laugh, and connect!

So gather 'round ladies and gentlemen! Today is a day for making a WIG (wildly important goal) so all can see: I will focus on what I love to do at least once every day. This may be blogging, trying a new recipe, reading a new book, or practicing yoga. I will accomplish this goal because it will make me a better friend, wife, teacher, and person.

Now I have a favor to ask. Will you keep me accountable? If you are part of my word, or just stumbled upon this website because you want to know about using cauliflower in every recipe...keep me on track! Comment about what makes you happy! What could your WIG be?

Whew! I'm happier already!

PS. I'm in the middle of week three of being sugar free, and I'm LOVING it! I've already lost almost 10 pounds, and my chronic stomach pains have exponentially decreased. One way I've been able to stay (for the most part) successful is through the power of cauliflower! HERE is a link to one cauliflower rice dish we have been eating on a weekly basis. It is a little on the spicy side, but you could always leave out some of the cayenne. Also, I'm a huge proponent of the food processor vs. using a grater.

Happy eating! Happy life!

Cauliflower is the food of sugar free royalty! 

Banana "ice cream" + coffee grounds + raw brownie bites = one happy Fitz


No comments:

Post a Comment