Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day: Please Bring Flowers

Do you ever have those weeks that seem to go on forever? Where you continue to question what day it actually is? Those weeks where you could swear it is Friday, but it is only Wednesday?

Yep, that is my week.

This morning, I have been jumping on the Friday bandwaggon. Every move I make is in the assumption that today is the last day of the work week. But it is not. When you have weeks like this, what do you do to pull yourself back to reality? In my experience, the only thing to do is to give yourself a positive kick in the pants. So prepare for another list of awesome, super cool, grandiose things!

All right, they aren't that hugely amazing, but they are things that bring a smile to my face.

source

Molly's 2nd List of Awesome

  1. My inbox got a surprise today! My Yoga Pro, a website I have been dying to get my hands on, is finally launching next week! I cannot wait to check out all the videos, connect with other yogis, and hopefully learn some new things. I've been waiting for the launch since Christmas, and I can't wait!
  2. My students made HUGE strides on our biome project yesterday. For a solid hour and a half, we cut, colored, researched, stapled, and glued our way to the savanna. We're not there yet, but I can finally see it coming together. 
  3. My dad joined Snapchat. I don't know why this is awesome, but it made my giggle out loud when I got his "friend request". He is a retired teacher and is always proud of what I do in the classroom, so I look forward to snapping him cool school projects!
  4. I went to Skyzone again, and I am feeling the burn today. Who doesn't love that sore muscle feeling, especially when you know you worked for it. 
  5. Today is May Day! Do you know what that means? Goodbye April showers, and hello May flowers! There is still a ton of work to do, but my garden at home is shooting up and looking ever so pretty. 
Here is to the power of positive thinking! I feel better already. 

Happy May Day, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment