Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week Two: Capturing December

Day 8: Ornaments



Day 9: Something You're Reading

The life of a teacher...though we are having quite a good time solving the mystery!

Day 10: Wrapping Paper 



Day 11: Green

Again, the life of a teacher. One of my student's coded this tractor. He has since added many more details!

Are we seeing a theme? My students are working hard to finalize their golf courses before break!

Day 12: A Beautiful Sight 

The School House is the most beautiful place at Christmas!

Day 13: Tradition and Friends

I am a sucker for tradition! I have loved Hunter Bros. Tree Farm since high school, and this year I was able to share it with new friends!  Miss Emily has been visiting for the last seven years, but this was a first for Andrea and Lindsay. It was a GREAT day!

And that great day was followed by a pretty fun ugly sweater party. 

Day 14: Christmas Tree



Day 15: My Favorite Christmas Song

This isn't my favorite rendition, but I love this song! Happy Holidays! 


No comments:

Post a Comment