Sunday, December 21, 2014

November Date

I'm running behind on these updates, but the year of dates has almost come to a close! November has always been a busy month for Adam and I, so when I was planning this month's envelope, an at home date seemed perfect.

NOVEMBER

Happy Birthday month to US! 

I’m sure we will not lack for dates and 

special nights this month, so I thought we 

could do something a bit more low key. Wii 

together game night! I’m entering your 

gaming realm, and I hope you’ll teach me a 

thing or two. Who knows, maybe I’ll have 

beginners luck and kick your tuckus ;-)


With both of our birthdays, I knew finding a free day would be hard. However, it was even tougher than imagined. Three separate occasions were planned and passed on before our Wii Night adventure came to pass the afternoon before Thanksgiving.


Mario and Sonic 2012 London Olympics was decided upon, and we geared up for a few hours of wine, competitive spirits, and many fits of laughter (namely when I tried to throw a discus!). I can understand why gaming is such a huge industry. While we played our 60 minutes, everything else in the world melted away. We even decided to go old school and play some Big Town Shootout after Adam won the gold medal.

If you are unfamiliar with Big Town Shootout, take a moment to imagine Duck Hunt guns in a wild west setting. So easy, yet so hard!

Wii date night + the joy of Thanksgiving break + my rocking fake gun skills + Adam's smile = one fantastic November date!

No comments:

Post a Comment