Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Week Three: Capture December

Day 17: Presents
We are continuing the tradition! Both of us agree that the 12 Dates for Christmas was one of the best things we could have ever done for our marriage, so we see no reason to stop now!


Day 18: Stockings

These were our stockings for a majority of the season. They are cute, but I wanted something a little different...
So, I took advantage of Target's 30% off sale and bought these cuties! Adam isn't a huge fan, but he knows they make me smile. Imagine them with sparkly initial pins next year!


Day 19: Candy Cane

A candy cane candle works, right?

Day 20: Tree Topper
This is my favorite, of all time, tree topper...the only problem? It is too heavy for a tree...



Day 21: Peace 

I was feeling a little sassy for this day :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment