Friday, January 2, 2015

Capture December: Catchup!

I lost complete track of Capture December once the holiday break began, so here is my shoddy best effort at playing catchup and making it to the finish line !

Day 22: Tradition
A few days before Christmas, Ashlynn, Ailey, Mariah, and I realized we had not participated in our Christmas cookie tradition! These women are among my very favorite in the world. I am beyond grateful to God for bringing Ashlynn, the best friend/sister a girl could ever have, into my life all those years ago. Which in turn, gave me the opportunity to get to watch Ailey and Mariah grow into the exceptional women they have become. 
Day 23: Scarf
Thank you Mrs. Emily for my new favorite scarf!

Day 24: Favorite Part of Christmas Eve 
The best part of this year's Christmas was that the hubs had Christmas Eve off from work! I love that we were able to spend this holiday together. 
Day 25: Morning 
I certainly do love that nephew of mine; Let me take a selfie! #alinconinhisnaturalenvironment
Day 26: Grateful 
The Fitz family home has a new addition...a treadmill! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Day 27: Night Time
Night time driving is a part of the holiday season!
Day 28: Words 
This is the best description of the first week of Holiday Break! 
Day 29 and 30 didn't happen...

Day 31: Fun
New Year's Eve consisted of dinner with friends, followed by a rousing game of boys vs. girls Pictionary! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment